Monday 31 January 2011

Planning on Missing a Bus!

For my missing a bus, I was at home on the christmas holidays and had just finished animating my diaglogue so to have a break from animating I decided to just plan everything before going back to uni.  While thinking of what character to do, my brother was watching the Godfather in the background and that sprang the idea of how would one of those characters react to missing a bus.

Influences: I wanted to try a different style so I looked at some styles with very different eyes to mine and go for just dots, that way I'd have to reply mainly on the boady language than the acctual eyes and face.  I chose to use Sonny from the Godfather as my characters personality's influence, his quick temper made his reaction to miss the bus straight to the point.


Design: Setting in the 1920's I looked into hair styles and suits at the time.





Storyboard:  with  reference from my brother I drew up a storyboard and was pleased with the outcome.

Rough Animation:  This animation again was done with pencil and paper.  There are some growing issues with it but I hope to rescape this in Photoshop while cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment