Monday 17 January 2011

Open Clam

The following week, I did what I heart in Stan's tutorial with alpha channels,  as my style did not work in illustrator with itc vector channel, I had to apply an alpha channel to every single frame.  It was repetitive not excitable work, I much prefer creating the movement that cleaning it up.
Once every frame was clean I applyed my animation to a photo of a beach for the background, this was the result:



For some reason the quality of the frames weren't as high as they should have been, I toke my frames to show Stan but even he wasn't sure, none the less I didn't really have time to rescan everything and the movement I felt was clear, it was just pure quality that wasn't 100%. 

I'm glad I know now how to clean up my work and the wonders of actions on photoshop that must have saved me hours.  I would like to maybe try out my work in a vector channel but with somthing more simplistic as the vector channels just completly got ride of my facial expression which is one of my favourite parts of my charcters and how to connect to the audiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment